Hostel Management System | Free Php Project
Hostel Management System in php is one of the best hostel management system in php free download with sourcecode . Hostel management system is completely free to download . In today scenario there is always a need to control the hostel management activities online, as free hostel management system do provide. It reduce the time and improve the efficiency of the management by reducing the factor of human error. Moreover it allow to have the access of the data online over the INTERNET .
Hostel Management System with source code is available for free on your favorite site LETSWEBTECH with complete source code. This is available for customization and download. Hostel management system will make lives of beginners smooth by directly integrating this module in their commercial projects and save 3 sleepless nights and day.Just joking, but Free download hostel management system is really a boon for IT Professional and students as they can quickly integrate it and learn from the existing system .
The system has two major actors and each actor has its features to carry out as follows:
Login Panel helps the user to login into there dashboard. Login System is well validated for the login purpose .
New user need to be get registers, so that they can access there dashboard. once the registration is done the user have a account in the database . Using his credentials he/she can access the dashboard by login in the system .
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- CODEIGNITER: A PHP base framework
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
- Create a new database named “yourdatabase.sql”
- Import “yourdatabase.sql” file from database folder(See in downloaded folder)
- Change the database.php as required.
Admin Login Details
- Use the Same Login Form(Given on left Sidebar on front Page)
- Username: Registers as a new user
- Password: Registers as a new user