Online Book Store | Free PHP Project
Online Book Store is a PHP based project completely free to download . “Online Book Store” is free to download from letswebtech . It main a database for the bookstore . N number of book can uploaded which can be easily available to the end users .
The control function is designed to process the input from the users interface, generate the searching query and then gets data from the database and returns to the users interface.
Books are Categorized in different Category and each Category have Some Sub Category. Students Can Free Download Online Book Store Project From LetsWebTech for their College Projects. Online Book store Project Report are also available on the website LetsWebTech any one can download online bookstore project report in php.
SYSTEM Actors AND Actors Features
The system has two major actors and each actor has its features to carry out as follows:
Admin is the person who controls, monitors and keeps the whole records of Books. The main functions of the Admin are:
- Add/update/Delete Categories
- Add/update/Delete Sub Categories
- Add/update/Delete Books Records
- Check the existing users
- Check the Book orders from different users
User is the person who want to Purchase any Books. The main functions of the users are:
- User Registration
- User Login
- Check the details about us
- Contact to Admin
- Search Book
- Add to Cart book
- Payment at delivery.
- Download Online Book Store Project
- Unzip the Downloaded Project
- Copy and Paste inside WWW folder or htdocs folder
- Open Your Web Browser and type inside “localhost/Book_store”
- Create a new database named “book_store”
- Import “book_store.sql” file from database folder(See in downloaded folder)
Admin Login Details
- Use the Same Login Form(Given on left Sidebar on front Page)
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self